Influenster

Friday, October 5, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Update

  Since I have tried the Glade Expressions Collection, I have received many compliments from friends and family because their products really make my home smell nice. I was able to try these products for free because I am a bzzagent. I currently have the Pineapple & Mangosteen oil diffuser in my living room. It makes my whole downstairs smell amazing. It has a nice light tropical smell that I love. It also is a nice decoration piece to add to my living room décor. I like the wood color.  I like that it lets off a fresh scent and eliminates odors. 

 
 
  Furthermore, I have also been trying the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice fragrance mist. I use this product in my bathrooms and currently have it displayed on my bathroom countertop. I like that the bottle has a nice shape, pretty colors and interesting graphics. It helps spice up my bathroom décor. I also love how this product eliminates odors and not just mask odors. It has a natural scent that I love.
 
  I have been using both products for about a month and I would still definitely recommend trying this line of fragrances.  This line offers a line of natural scents that eliminate odors extremely well and come in pretty decorative containers.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment