Influenster

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Green Mountain Coffee Update





I have been using Green Mountain's new Three Continent Blend K-cups for about three weeks. I am glad I was able to try this new flavor for free because I am a BZZAGENT. For the last three weeks, I have been drinking this flavor for breakfast and with snacks at night. I enjoy having coffee with cookies at night. I like to drink this coffee for breakfast because I like how this coffee gives me energy in the morning. In addition, I like to have this coffee with a snack at night because it is a nice complement to my snack. I recently had some of this coffee with some peanut butter cookies.


I like that this flavor offers a bold taste. This flavor has a taste I like and has a nice aroma. For this reason, I would recommend trying this flavor from Green Mountain.

Furthermore, I feel good drinking this coffee because this brand is fair trade certified.  If you would like to learn more about fair trade, don't forget to check out the website ChooseFairTrade.com because it offers information about the benefits of buying Fair Trade Certified coffee.   On this site, I learned new information about fair trade. For example, I learned that fair trade supports the education of children in these farming communities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment