Influenster

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Glad OdorShield



I recently received Glad OdorShield with Gain trash bags for free since I am a BZZAGENT. I was glad I received this product because I like that Glad offers strong and durable bags. Also, I like that this product helps prevent odors. This product is relevant to my needs.

Overall, I have had a good experience with these bags and would recommend them. I like that these bags are strong and durable as expected. They have a diamond pattern that allows the bag to stretch without breaking and they have reinforcing strength bands. I like that it holds a lot of trash . Also, I like that the bags have a nice scent and helps neutralize odors. This way my kitchen will not smell. In addition, I like that these bags come in two scents. They come in Original and Island Fresh. While I like that they come in two scents, I wish there were more scents to chose from, such as lavender. Furthermore, I like that this bags have drawstring that makes it easy to close and carry the bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment