Influenster

Saturday, January 19, 2013

MorningStar Farms Grillers California Turk'y Burgers




Recently, I tried MorningStar Farms Grillers California Turk'y Burgers for free because I am a BZZAGENT.  I was excited to try this product because I like turkey burgers and I was looking for an alternative to meat. This product has less fat than a traditional red meat or turkey burger. Also, I like that this product has a lot of protein and no cholesterol. This product is good for those dieting and trying to maintain a healthier diet. It is a guilt free burger. 



This burger is made from soy, avocados and tomatoes. It also contains seasonings to add some flavor. I decided to try this product for lunch. I grilled the burger and made a veggie burger sandwich. I was surprised that this burger did taste pretty close to a turkey burger. It had a good flavor and was not bland at all. I would definitely recommend buying this product. If you are health conscious and are looking for flavorful burger, you will like this product. 

For more information about Morningstar Products, you can visit MorningStar Farms website. Also, MorningStar Farms has many good recipes on their website. One of my favorites is their Lasagna recipe. I like that they offer a variety of healthy meatless products that can be used on their own or in a recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment