Influenster

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash



Recently, I tried Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash in Creamy Vanilla Orchid for free because I am a BZZAGENT. I was excited to try this product because it is supposed to be gentle on your hands and kill 99.9% of germs.  I also like that it has micro-bubbles that help moisturize your hands.

After using this product for several days,  I have noticed that my hands were not as dry. It helped moisturize my hands.  Many hand wash products dry out my hands, but this product is gentle on my skin.  I also like that it is a non-drip foam. It did not drip even after I put some on my hand and flipped it over. It provides a rich and creamy leather and cleans my hands very well.  In addition, I love the scent of this hand wash and the decorative bottle. It really smells like vanilla and orchids. The scent is light and not overpowering.  This  product also comes in a Rose & Cherry in Bloom and a Wild Berry Bliss scent.  I like the color and graphics on this bottle. The dispenser is nice enough to leave out in my kitchen and fits in with my home decor.  However, I noticed that sometimes too much or too little foam comes out when I use the pump on the bottle.  





Overall,  I would definitely would recommend buying Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash. I love the scent of this product, it helps moisturize my hands and kills germs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment