Influenster

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

AVEENO NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL Hair Care

I recently tried AVEENO NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL shampoo and conditioner for free because I am a member of Smiley360.com. I like how this line of products helps repair my scalp. It is supposed to help with dryness and itchiness. It is also is meant to repair dandruff. I feel that my scalp is less dry. I am not sure if it works on itchiness because I don't have this problem.  Also, I like that this shampoo and conditioner is all natural and improves the appearance of my hair.  My hair now looks smoother and has more body. My scalp is also less dry. However, the scent could be better.                            

For more information about AVEENO NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL hair care and smiley360 you can click on this link;

http://smiley360.com/1989931.cfm                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment