Influenster

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Arm & Hammer Sensitive toothpaste



 I recently tried Arm & Hammer Sensitive toothpaste for free because I'm a member of Smiley360.com. I like that this toothpaste is from the makers of orajel and is good for people with sensitive teeth. I want to use a toothpaste that is gentle on my teeth. I also like that this is an anti-cavity and whitening toothpaste.  I want to protect my teeth from cavities and I want my teeth to stay white.  However, I told them that I have not noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth so far. Furthermore, I like that this toothpaste has a fresh mint flavor. The only thing I dislike is that the baking soda gives it a slightly salty flavor I don't like. 

For more information about this toothpaste and smiley360, you can click on this link: 
                                       http://smiley360.com/1989817.cfm                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment