Influenster

Friday, December 12, 2014

Boursin Cheese



I recently received a free coupon for Boursin cheese since I am member of Smiley360.  I am glad I was able to try this product for free.  I decided to try the garlic and fine herbs variety. Overall, I would recommend this product. I love that this cheese is high in quality and is all natural. I prefer to eat less processed and healthier foods. I also like the taste of this cheese and it makes an excellent spread.  It is versatile and can be used on variety of different foods. I like to use this product as a spread on crackers.  Also, this cheese comes in a variety of other flavors, such as red chilly pepper and cranberry.  The only downside is that this cheese is expensive.

If you would like to learn more about Boursin cheese you can click the following link:

Boursin Cheese 

No comments:

Post a Comment