Influenster

Thursday, December 6, 2012

COVERGIRL Blastflipstick Lipstick


I recently tried CovergirlBlastFlipstick Lipstick. I tried BlastFlipstick in Vixen, Stunner and Minx.I was able to try this product for free because I am a BZZAGENT. This lipstick is a blendable lip duo that includes two different lipstick shades in one product. It includes a bold shade on one side and a shimmery shade on the other side. I like how you can wear each shade alone or blend them together to create a new shade. I thought this product was easy to use, was lightweight and blended well. 

The Vixen shade I tried featured a creamy burgundy shade and a shimmery pearl pink shade, the Stunner shade featured a bright pink and a gold shade and the Minx shade featured a deep brown and a gold shade. I felt that the Vixen shade complemented my fair skin and blonde hair the best. It gave my lips a nice color with a hint of shimmer.  However, I did not care for the Stunner and Minx shades.  I did not feel that these colors were right for me. They did not look good with my skin and hair color.   

Overall, I would recommend this product. I like that it includes two different shades, it is lightweight and does not dry out my lips. 






No comments:

Post a Comment