Influenster

Monday, June 17, 2013

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure


I recently tried Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure Nicole Scherzinger Signature Series. I was able to try this product for free for testing and review purposes from Influenster. This manicure set features advanced nail technology that allows you to get a salon type manicure in seconds. Overall, it is easy to apply. You just peel off and press on your nails. These nails last for about a week. Also, these nails are easy to remove. This manicure set includes 24 nails and comes with a prep pad. I like the blue/purple nails included. I like the color and design. However, I don't like the orange nails included. Overall, I would recommend this product. It is easy to use and most of the designs/colors this brand offers are stylish and pretty. For more information on this product, you can visit http://impressmanicure.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment