Influenster

Monday, June 17, 2013

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes


Recently, I was able to try Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes. These Kandy Bar Kakes come in three flavor varieties including S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavor. I was able to try the S'mores flavor. These cakes are supposed to contain light and fluffy cake that is wrapped in chocolate and contains a créme filling based on a candy flavor.

Overall, I thought the Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes in S'mores were just okay. The cake was a little too dry for me. It was not as light and fluffy as I expected. However, I did not like the taste of the chocolate and creme filling. The chocolate had a rich and sweet taste that I like and the creme was rich, sweet and creamy. I just feel that the cake part of these bars could be improved. I would prefer a more moist cake. For the chocolate and creme taste, I would recommend this bar. However, if you prefer a real moist cake, this product might not be for you.

For more information on this line of products from Tastykake, you can visit http://www.tastykake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment