Influenster

Monday, June 17, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+


I was able to try Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+  Rough Rubber Paste for free for testing and review purposes from Influenster.  This line of products also comes in gelastic, shape, dust it, buff, 4-play, mess up and g-force.

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+  Rough Rubber Paste is meant to add texture to your hair. It helps create a strong remouldable hold and a matte roughed up texture. Also, it is not supposed to leave any residue behind in your hair. For hair styling tips, I would recommend using this product on dry hair and only apply a small amount. You do not need to use a lot to add texture to your hair. Overall, I thought this product was okay. I thought it was a little messy to use and I did not think it made my hair look much better. I think this product might be better for people with lots of layers in their hair.

For more information on this new line of products you can visit: http://www.schwarzkopf-professionalusa.com/  Also, you can check out a youtube video from them at http://www.youtube.com/user/Apassionforhair

No comments:

Post a Comment