Influenster

Monday, June 17, 2013

Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil Update


I have now been using Filippo Berio  Extra Virgin Olive oil for about 2 weeks. I was able to try Filippo Berio  Extra Virgin Olive Oil for free because I am a BZZAGENT.  I am using this product in place of other cooking oils because of the health benefits this oil offers. I am continuing to use this olive oil to bake, fry and grill chicken, turkey and seafood meals.  I am also using it in place of butter and mayonnaise whenever I can.  I have also used this olive oil to make fried chicken,  as a dipping sauce for my Italian bread and on my turkey hoagies this past week.  I included pictures of these meals.






Again, I really like the taste and quality of this olive and I will definitely continue to use this product. It adds a rich flavor to many of my meals and it is healthy to consume often.  This product is excellent for your heart and lowering your cholesterol. For more information on the health benefits of extra virgin olive oil, you can visit filippoberio.com .  

No comments:

Post a Comment