Influenster

Friday, June 7, 2013

Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil





I was able to try Filippo Berio  Extra Virgin Olive Oil for free because I am a BZZAGENT.  I am using this product in place of other cooking oils because it is so much more healthy than other cooking oils. I also often use this product in place of butter since it is healthier. Olive oil is a very versatile product.  I use this olive oil to bake, fry and grill chicken, turkey and seafood meals.  I have used this olive oil in many of my Italian meals as well. It adds a great flavor to my tomato sauce.  In addition, I love to use this olive oil as a dipping sauce for my Italian bread. The olive oil along with some herbs adds a good flavor to my bread. This olive oil also tastes really good on the turkey hoagies I make. I included a picture of how I use this olive oil to fry my meats in and a picture of homemade Italian sauce I made with this olive oil. 




Furthermore, this olive oil offers so many health benefits. I love that this product is low in saturated fat, has no cholesterol, and is high in monounsaturated fat, polyunsaturated fat and Omega-3 polyunsaturated. This product is excellent for your heart and lowering your cholesterol. I try to eat healthy and this product fits in perfectly with my diet. For more information on the health benefits of extra virgin olive oil, you can visit filippoberio.com .

The taste and quality of this olive is excellent and I will definitely continue to use this product. It has a rich and flavorful taste that I love. It adds the right amount of flavor to many of my meals. I like that this brand has a long heritage of making high quality olive oil products. I also love that it is healthy to consume often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment